Microsoft has launched the most awaiting Windows 10 in 190 countries on July 29, 2015. They had offered Windows 10 upgrade absolutely free to all their old users. Those who want to upgrade their Windows PC to Windows 10 read my previous post on
The newly launched Windows have some minor bugs, one of them is the brightness control not working issue. When I upgraded my Windows 8.1 laptop to Windows 10, I faced the same “brightness control not working issue”. I have tried many thing to get rid of this bug and in this post I’m sharing the method that will help in getting rid of this irritating bug.
How to fix Windows 10 brightness control not working issue.
To fix Windows 10 brightness control not working issue, follow these steps very carefully
- Make sure your Windows PC is connected to internet.
- Go to “Device Manager”.
»To Open the Device Manager » Right click on “This PC” icon and click on “Manage”, a list of options will appear on the left, click on “Device Manager”.
- Expand the list of “Display adapters”.
A list of available adapters will be displayed.
- Right click on the available adapter and click on “Update Driver Software…”
- Click on “Search automatically for updated driver software”
- Wait for the download and when the download is completed, the drivers will start installing.
- After the installation the Brightness Control will work fine.
P.S. Update all the available drivers present in the list.
Feel free to share your thoughts, Do let me know if you face any problem on any step. I will reply as soon as possible. If you liked this post, subscribe to Kick-It-Easy by filling in the details in the form on the right sidebar area.